2020 Hope Mission Golf Tournament Sponsors
Hope Mission Charity Golf Tournament is held annually. Due to COVID-19 this years tournament will look a little different! We will host our 1st ever VIRTUAL golf tournament!
Of course, the greatest aspect of the tournament is that the proceeds provide food, shelter and financial aid to the less fortunate in our community through Hope Mission. The current economic situation and high jobless rate have contributed to increased needs, so your participation and/or contribution is more important than ever before.
Due to COVID-19 this years event will be a virtual tournament. Teams will be able to play as a 4-some at their convenience during pre-approved dates from the country club. Teams should play best ball format and after your round turn in your score- card to the country club. At the end of our tournament dates we will get the scorecard and award prizes as normal. We hope you will continue to support Hope Mission during this time! Thank you!
- September 1-17th teams with a member can play anytime.
- September 1-17th Tuesdays or Thursdays “Out of towners” team can play but tee time must be scheduled one week in advance with Morehead City Country Club.
- Check in with the Pro shop and let them know you are playing in Hope Mission’s Golf Tournament PRIOR to playing.
- Turn in your scorecard to Nick at the Pro shop.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will be notified and given a Pro shop gift certificates
- MUST PAY HOPE MISSION PRIOR TO PLAYING AT THE COUNTRY CLUB!